You will lead all Learning and Development strategies for the site and be a true partner to the leadership team and also partner closely with the HR Business Partner.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Establish a talent development and learning needs assessment process with key partners across the business units and HR
- Create and deliver a Learning Strategy & execution roadmap to deliver against the learning strategy
- Establish portfolio of talent and organisational development solutions based on needs assessment, tailored to identified talent segments
- Define key learning objectives and training needs with partners in different areas of our organisation
- Support HR & Managers to complete training needs analysis for their teams and develop appropriate learning plans
- In partnership with HR and Business unit Managers create training plan templates
- Manage the execution of training plans, assessing progress and initiating corrective action as necessary to rectify deviations
- Work with QA and HR to identify and ensure completion of compliance Training, company policies and procedures Training & Mandatory Training
- In conjunction with HR Build, facilitate & implement onboarding programs for new joiners of various departments
- Establish framework for identifying future skills in close connection with talent visibility & mobility
- Proactively engage with external vendors to explore new innovative development and learning offerings
- Manage IDA grant applications for training needs across each business unit as and when needed
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or relevant field is preferred as is experience working within a matrix environment.
- 5+ years of experience working directly within a Learning & Development role
- Experience performing training needs assessments, L&D strategy development and execution
- Familiar designing and developing Virtual Instructor Led training and blended learning solutions
- Experience as the L&D Specialist with skills in train the trainer and training & development
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and with a sound sense of urgency.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to deliver a clear message.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus (Personal and Business performance)
- Full Private Healthcare
- Pension (Employee and Employer contributions)
- Option to join the global shares program
- Life Assurance
- Excellent opportunities for career development and education support.
For more information on this Learning and Development Manger role in Limerick please contact Julie Curran 0868168298 or firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!