The R&D Program Manager will have the opportunity to manage highly skilled diverse teams, passionate for success and driven in the pursuit of our mission, to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. Some of the aspects you can look forward to are as follows.
- Manages one or more developed or mature programs with well-defined program plans and delivery methodologies.
- Solves issues through information exchange, influence, and involved persuasion without direct exercise of command to gain cooperation of other parties on program execution plans.
- Manages, directs, and reviews the work of a team, experienced professionals and/or vendors who exercise latitude and flexibility in their assignments.
- Is accountable for overall program process, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, motivate, and develop team members including vendors to complete an assigned major program or project.
- Responsible for cost, minimisation of risk and completion of objectives.
- Resolve issues and ensure task completion by establishing priorities and reaching compromise with team members and functional managers.
- Promote problem solving techniques within the team.
- Establish program objectives, timelines, milestones, and budget.
- Responsible for timeline and goal setting to meet overall project goal and design.
- Execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Ensure that programs are managed on schedule and within budget.
- Effectively represent the company externally with our customers.
- Motivate and develop experienced personnel while ensuring staff clearly understand expectations and performance.
- Foster technical innovation in staff members.
- Through effective information flow and interaction, develop harmonious working relations with other functions, and ensure employees within R&D have the necessary information and resources to effectively perform their jobs.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum Level 8 Degree in Engineering or related discipline with minimum 7+ years relevant direct engineering experience within medical device environment.
- Strong proven track record in program management in a regulated environment.
- Medical device product development experience required.
- Technical experience in DOE, Six Sigma, DFM etc.
- Displays Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Stakeholder management.
- Experience in working with KOLs to identify unmet therapy needs.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!