Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership to champion departmental or cross-functional initiatives.
- Provides direction, coaching, and mentoring to engineering and/or technical team personnel.
- Provides guidance on daily work priorities and sequence of activities in area of responsibility with direction from management.
- Proactively investigates, identifies, and implements best-in-class quality practices.
- Mentor for technical guidance in identifying and resolving quality issues using six sigma, lean, mistake proofing, and related tools/techniques.
- Identifies and implements effective systems and process controls supporting the development, qualification, testing, measurement, or ongoing manufacturing of products.
- Leads in the implementation of assurances, process controls, and CAPA systems.
- Acts as an effective leader or team member supporting quality disciplines, decisions, and practices.
- Assures the development and execution of streamlined mistake proof business and production systems which effectively identify and resolve quality issues.
- Partners with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to ensure quality objectives are met and to provide solutions to quality issues.
- Assures activities and deliverables in area of responsibility meet regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Focuses on continuous improvement by championing value improvement projects (VIP) and lean business practices (LBP).
Education & Experience:
- Requires a minimum level 8 qualification in a relevant Engineering / Science degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet targets/goals efficiently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated decision making skills.
- Minimum of 4+ years experience within a manufacturing environment.
- People management experience is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of quality principles and the ability to utilize these methods in a manufacturing environment.
For more on this and other roles in call Nigel O'Leary on 086 8168273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply click below.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!