Project Engineer - Contract - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - Carlow
As a Project Engineer, reporting to the Associate Director Technical Engineering, you will lead key Engineering projects at Carlow, specializing in process improvements, capital projects, and Lean initiatives.
- Manage end-to-end execution of Engineering projects, covering scope development, design, build/install, qualification, and handover to operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for project scoping, integration with NPI leads, and contribution to ongoing Validations and Technical transfers.
- Drive continuous improvement through active participation in projects, system failure investigations, and change control.
- Act as a liaison with global engineering services, facilities, and vendors to ensure timely project delivery.
- Ensure compliance with global policies, regulatory requirements, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Present project progress to stakeholders and manage vendor activities on-site, ensuring safety and permitting compliance.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Considerable experience in a comparable role, demonstrating senior-level contributions to business value.
- Engineering and/or validation experience in a sterile manufacturing environment, with a proven track record in leading technical teams.
- In-depth understanding and experience in sterile filling processes, especially aseptic processing.
- Proficiency in report writing, standards development, and policy creation.
- Knowledge of Automation and MES, with Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired.
- Strong safety ethos and a proven record of implementing process improvements.
- Proven track record in project management and leading through change in a commercial site.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please contact Eoghan Colton on 086 839 5533 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!