Our client, a technology company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a 3D Rendering Software Designer – Imaging for their site.
We are now looking to recruit a skilled 3D Rendering Software Designer to join our Computer-Vision Infrastructure team. The ideal candidate is expected to assume a technical leadership role in cutting-edge 3D modeling and rendering tool development. He/She will have a proven record of having worked on 3D modeling tools and technologies including: tools for creating 3D models of various objects, creating and modeling 3D environments, animating objects within 3D environments, lighting and high quality rendering of these environment and objects. In addition, the candidate is expected to demonstrate a structured and detail-oriented approach to their work and follow rigorous engineering approaches. The candidate will be self-motivated and focused, comfortable collaborating with geographically dispersed teams, passionate about 3D modeling and SW engineering, a team player, and eager to make a difference as a member of a motivated team.
The successful candidate will be part of the CV-Infrastructure team responsible for developing advanced 3D data acquisition and annotation system and tools, 3D modeling tools to simulate real-life scenarios and objects and generate realistic annotated 2D images, which are used to develop and test our imaging technologies.
- Act as a technical expert for 3D scene and object modeling, animation and rendering.
- Build a database of 3D model assets for real-life environments and objects with associated 3D annotations
- Create complex real-life 3D scenes by integrating 3D environments and 3D objects, advanced lighting, animations and other special effects
- Work as part of a team to build rendering SW framework to produce annotated photo-realistic 2D video or still images from augmented 3D environments
- Develop an automated integrated SW toolchain to process 3D scenes and objects and generate high volume of images and videos with annotations
- BS in computer science, modeling, animation, and certifications in major software suites
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and related 3D technologies (openGL, OpenCL, CUDA)
- 4+ years of experience with 3D modeling tools / SDKs, materials & texture design, animation, rigging and rendering
- Experience scripting / programming game engines to automate tasks
- Fast learner, able and driven to stay current with cutting edge of 3D modeling field
- Excellent mathematical skills, especially multi-dimensional geometry
- Great organizational and communication skills, proven team player
Would be a plus:
- Experience in leading teams
- Familiarity with motion capture for animation
- MSc / PhD in computer science, mathematics, machine learning, animation or similar
- Experience or knowledge in computer vision and image processing (algorithms, image formats, digital camera architecture and functionality)
For further information on this R&D Engineer – 3D Computer Vision role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.