Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Accountant- (Financial Planning & Analysis) for their site.
What will I be doing
- Support month-end reporting and analysis cycle
- Analyse past and current trends in revenue, margin & SG&A
- Monitor KPI's, highlighting trends and analysing the cause of variances
- Understand Product Cost calculation and the risk factors
- Ability to prepare and analyse data relative to the needs and expectation of the users
- Manage the continuing development of the budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Proposal and development of continuous improvements using lean tools to existing processes and procedures where appropriate.
- Work with Business intelligence tools and dashboard reports.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and provide input for KPIs.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Improve performance by evaluating process and making recommendations when necessary
What do I need
- Qualified Accountant
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail in performing accounting tasks.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent Excel reporting skills and ability to analyse a high volume of data.
- Excellent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience of working in a Finance Shared Service environment is advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle financials and Hyperion highly
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval