Telephone: 086 0449371
Accountants Assistant - Billing Administrator
Our client, a technology company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Accountants Assistant - Billing Administrator for their site.
- This is a rewarding role wherein you will assist the Finance Department in managing the billing function for a number of international legal entities.
- Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will have support from a wider accounting team and benefit from a close working relationship with other key functions in the organisation.
- A significant requirement for this role is to manage billing to German, French and other European customers, and to deal with queries these customers have.
- Therefore, excellent German language skills are essential, and French skills highly advantageous.
- Ownership of the end to end customer billing process for a number of European entities
- Diligently Implementing company policies and controls
- Dealing with any customer queries professionally and without delays
- Assisting the Credit Controller in review and resolution of aging AR balances
- Reviewing all documentation related to sales (contracts, quotes etc) and filing correctly
- Assisting with various accounting related projects and other ad hoc duties as identified by your manager
- Providing backup/cover for colleagues as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Accounting Qualification/Part Qualified/Accounting Technician/similar with 5 year’s post qualification experience, within a multi-currency, multi entity organisation
- German language skills essential, French desirable
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other MS office products
- Experience with an ERP system (SAP Business one)
- Strong accuracy and good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet all deadlines set
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong sense of ownership and a positive attitude
For further information on this Accountants Assistant - Billing Administrator role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.