Our client, a financial services company in Dublin is currently looking to recruit an Accounting Team Manager for their site
What Will I Be Doing
- Manage a team size of 4 – 6 qualified and part-qualified accountants. Services include preparation of management accounts, preparation of financial statements, arranging audits, tax compliance include corporation tax, VAT, CRS, FATCA, other compliance including EMIR, corporate governance including company secretary, board meeting management and document execution.
- Responsible for leading and motivating this team and managing the delivery of services.
- Implement a framework and culture that clearly differentiates the company from other players in the market.
- Providing consistent quality services to agreed deadlines.
- Facilitate morning huddles to ensure traction on deliverables within the team and to manage capacity
- Manage team resources in line with the mobile working policy to ensure continued service excellence
- Report on service delivery in the monthly performance metrics to the Senior Management Team, to ensure team accountability and service quality oversight.
- Obtain internal and external stakeholder feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- Ensure the timely and accurate resolution of any internal or external issues and ensure effective open and clear communication processes are in place
- Challenge and promote efficient use of our systems and processes to enable growth and facilitate the expansion of our capabilities
- Understand relevant accounting standards, laws, practices, treaties and regulations that underpin our client requirements
- Ensure that your team is continually developing their expertise and to encourage self- learning
- Establish and maintain sound motivational people management practices. Ensure employee development is aligned to business objectives and oversee and measure effective work processes and practices within the team.
- Manage all related HR information, and compile and distribute departmental / functional / employee MI at pre-agreed intervals
- Active involvement in ad-hoc projects as assigned
What Do I Need
- Demonstrate strong people management and development practices and implement a culture of autonomy and initiative in our team members whilst ensuring high quality services and efficiency in performance.
- An accounting qualification is required and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Proven technical skills in accounting and relevant regulatory topics
- Proven strength in people management skills
- Proven ability to act on own initiative and clear evidence of driving initiatives/projects to completion
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong delegation skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment
- Proven ability in embracing efficient use of systems & platforms
For further information on this Accounting Team Manager role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.