Contact: Vanessa Lynch
Our client, a company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Monitor/process/verify Skip and Bin Data to ensure billing accuracy.
- Follow up with drivers to clarify billing queries.
- Ensuring Customers have correct Invoice documentation.
- Dealing with Customers in a professional and helpful manner.
- Ensure all tasks are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keep all filing up to date and accurate at all times.
- Generate Customer Reports and Sales reports and analysis as agreed.
- Prepare Weekly/Monthly transaction reconciliation reports.
- Assist in Month End Close Off.
- Identify and Implement system/process improvements.
- Ensure there is smooth administration between various departments.
- Work with management and the Accounts team on various business projects.
- Identify and implement cost reduction activities/processes.
- Any other adhoc administrative duties as they may arise.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- The successful candidate will hold a Business degree and/or an equivalent Accounting Qualification.
- He/she will have demonstrated the ability to collate accurate information, analyse it and report it in a manner that can be used by management in business decision making.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required for this role.
- Proven analytical skills and reporting ability is essential.
- Excellent ability to learn and become proficient in the company I.T. systems i.e. Dataset, Genwaste and Skip Diary.
- Proficiency expected in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
- Proficient in both oral & written English
For further information on this Accounts Administrator role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.