Our client, a progressive environmental waste company in Cork Galway are currently looking to recruit a Accounts Administrator/Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- Monitor the Skip and Bin Data to ensure billing accuracy.
- Ongoing liaising with Customers to represent the Company in a professional and helpful manner.
- Generate Customer Reports and Sales reports and analysis as agreed.
- Assist in Month End Close Off.
- Generate Sales Reports and analysis.
- Analyse Route/Customer Profitability Reports.
- Identify and Implement system/process improvements.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Analysis of identified nominal accounts.
- Work with management and the team on business projects identified (e.g. Skip Handhelds roll-out)
- Identify and implement cost reduction activities.
What do I need
- The successful candidate will hold a Business degree or an Accounting Qualification.
- Collate accurate information, analyse it and report it in a manner that can be used by management in business decision making.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required for this role.
- Proven analytical skills and reporting ability is essential
- Excellent ability to learn and become proficient in the company I.T. systems
- Proficiency expected in Microsoft Office Suite.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval