Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant for their site.
- Full control of creditors ledger including daily input of purchase invoices and responsibility for queries relating to payments
- Weekly processing of Cashbook and monthly bank reconciliations
- Processing of Bi/Weekly Payroll including posting journal
- Input and processing of employee expenses.
- Maintenance and operation of Petty Cash records with monthly reconciliation
- Maintenance and operation of Purchasing card records.
- Completion of Month end journals including but not limited to wages, petty cash, bank, revaluation, debtors and creditors ledger.
- Intrastats returns and other statutory returns required by various government offices and bodies
- VAT return
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Some Reception duties
- Ad hoc duties assigned from time to time by the Financial Controller.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to communicate courteously and efficiently in a busy and often pressurised work environment.
- Ability to maintain various systems in an accurate and up-to-date manner.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all respects of duties in Integer.
- Proficiency to present a professional, friendly and courteous image of Integer to staff and all outside contacts.
- Proficiency in software package such as Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi task and work on own initiative.
Minimum Education And Experience Requirements:
- IATI or part qualified accountant would be desireable.
- ERP experience necessary, JDE ideal
- Previous experience in a similar role for approximately 1-2 years necessary.
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.