Accounts Assistant/Office Administrator
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Accounts Assistant looking after Payroll and Office Administration.
- Accounts – Payroll for 100 employees plus, tracking of timesheets, registration of RCT for subcontractors, matching PO’s, GRNs & Invoices. Data entry and creditors reconciliations
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly management accounts Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close Balance Sheet Reconciliations Assist in preparation and reconciliation of European VAT returns Assistance with Statutory Accounts preparation and reconciliation Preparation of payroll files for external payroll provider and monthly payroll reports Performs other related clerical and accounting tasks, as assigned.
- Moving system Purchase Requisitions to Purchase Orders in SAP Dealing with queries on invoices from internal approvers/ Shared Service Center and Vendors Reconciling monthly Creditor statements Assisting with month end reports Processing of employee expenses Preparation of Ad hoc vendor payments Processing of Monthly Government submissions (CSO, Intrastat…)
- General Admin/Office Management – answering of phones, booking accommodation, ordering of office consumables, Dealing with employees, suppliers queries, vehicle management
- 2+ years' experience in similar position and part qualified Accountant either ACA/ACCA/IATI/CIMA.
- Broad understanding of Accounting and Financial Control Principles & Practice A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Ability to work with a minimum of supervision Ability to communicate courteously and effectively with others.
- Ability to read and understand accounting related information and to prepare and summarize basic financial reports.
- Must have experience in a construction related environment, Payroll and Relevant contract tax.
For further information on this Accounts Assistant/Office Administrator role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval