Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Accounts Assistant / Receptionist for their site.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant / Receptionist will perform reception duties to a professional standard and provide administrative / accounts support to the Finance department.
- Vouching of A/P invoices
- Supporting regular A/P payment runs
- Invoice filing
- Month end close - journals, reports
- Meet and greet all visitors in a professional manner
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Arranging refreshments for attendees at meetings.
- Daily incoming and outgoing post
- Travel arrangements (flights, hotels etc.)
- Updating internal contact lists
- Admin support as required across all departments
- Data inputting
- Ordering/maintaining stocks of stationery and office supplies
- Adhoc Duties as required
- 1-2 years' experience in an Accounts/Admin/Receptionist Role
- Accountant Technician qualification an advantage
- Experience of working in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Client focused attitude
- A good team player with a professional yet personable manner
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and willing to learn
- Computer literate - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of using a recognised ERP system such as JD Edwards an advantage
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Good communication skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Planning and organisation - strong time management / organisational skills, ability to prioritise own tasks.
- Attention to detail.
For further information on this Receptionist role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval