Accounts Payable Associate
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Associate for their site.
Exception Handling is to provide support to the Invoice Payment function. Having responsibility for Invoice Exception handling support to the BPO for Troubleshoot problems/issues with Invoices. Participate on projects/training related to process improvement or integration as the SME and share best practices across Zone 2 countries and BPO.
- Tier 2 support for P2P Answer Center
- Tier 2 support for BPO AP activities
- Deliver a quality service to all affiliates
- Action assigned inquiries per service level targets.
- Mediate between Requisitioner, Buyer, Budget Analyst, and Vendor for exceptions outside normal process for Web Invoicing, EDI, and PO purchases
- Issue Resolution for Invoice Upload Process
- Override payment terms and expedite per local SOP with appropriate approval documentation
- Maximize knowledge on SAP and imaging inquiry capabilities
- Maintain and update procedures
- Ensure proper training of BPO on all exception analyst activities.
- Participate on projects related to process improvement or integration as the exception analyst SME.
- Implement process improvements related to exception analyst area.
- Ensure exception analyst processes are aligned with global processes unless deviations are necessary for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Ensure controls are maintained and in compliance with corporate policies.
- Perform as internal SME on direct purchase orders and invoice processing
- Build knowledge of SAP logic and structure related to GR/IR reconciliation and provide research and analysis support for GR/IR discrepancies
- Build knowledge of SAP Return Delivery Notification processing and understand the interfaces to AP process flows
- Perform as internal SME on paper invoicing exception process and imaging workflow
- Perform as internal SME on e-Invoicing exception process, SAP workflow and IDOC exceptions
- Content Owner for e-invoicing related procedures including responsibility for annual review
- Web administrator backup and support
- Web Invoicing
- Weekly Aged PO Report
- Review rejection and reversal metrics and look for trends.
- Analyze monthly Business Process Outsourcing operational metrics and liaison with BPO counterparts as needed
- Periodic monitoring of BPO activity for quality metrics
- Point person for BPO to consult in unusual AP matters not documented in SOPs
- Primary responsibility for special handling PO invoices delivered
- Accurately track errors identified and develop targeted action plan to resolve
- AP GBIP/SAP testing
- SAP Experience
- Excel data Analysis
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
- Second European Language.
For further information on this Accounts Payable Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny on 0212066287 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website -www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval