Who are the client?
Our client a leading Medical Device company in Galway is now recruiting for the position of Accounts Payable Associate to join their expanding team.
What will I be doing?
- Build business relationship with Vendors in the assigned portfolio. This includes:management of escalated issues; correspondence with vendors and managing inquiries
- Preparation of payments to Vendors including matching of electronic payments to paid invoices and expense reports on a weekly basis
- Matching, coding and processing of Vendors Invoices and Credit Notes
- Ensure invoice on hold targets are met in relation to the weekly invoice on hold report
- Work directly with Purchasing and Receiving dept?s to resolve invoice issues
- Work with all internal departments to attain proper approval for services related invoices
- Reconciling Vendor?s statements on a monthly basis
- Keep a record of vendor contacts and ongoing vendor issues
- Produce monthly reports
- Monthly close
- Participate in special projects such as process improvements and implementation.
- Other duties as assigned by Team Leader/Manager
What do I need?
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- Experience in processing of invoices
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Language Italian is preferred
For further information on this Accounts Payable Associate role in Galway please contact Claire English on 0860449373 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval