Our client a leading multinational in Galway are seeking an experienced accounts payable clerk
What will I be doing
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the dispute resolution processes and handling all AP activities
- Responsible for daily dispute resolution and management.
- The role will work directly with the central accounts payable function to ensure standardized processes are in place to create maximum efficiencies within the Dispute Resolution Tower.
- Processing high volume dispute resolution queries related to AP Activity in accordance to agreed daily SLA metrics.
- Ensuring excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Providing efficient and effective dispute resolution responses in accordance to agreed SLA's.
- Liaising both internally and externally to solve pending AP dispute issues.
- Analyse Metrics & data- perform a root cause analysis where required
- Create efficiencies in our AP processes in order to reduce the amount of time spent on queries
- Managing and resolution of invoices on hold in a timely manner to allow for payment in accordance with invoice due dates.
- Manage the Oracle Workflow for AP
- Liaise with the buyers/requestors and key stakeholders
- Liaising with suppliers to follow up on outstanding invoices and statements.
- Assist in month end close where required
- Completing accurate supplier account reconciliations monthly.
- Other ad-hoc duties at the request of the Accounts Payable Leader
What do I need
- 5 years + in an Accounts Payable environment in a multinational company.
- Experience handling high volume of disputes/AP data and reporting effectively, work to tight deadlines and able to prioritize
- Problem solving aptitude with a desire to continuously improve processes.
- High standards of service and professionalism most especially to the functions customer's
- Naturally considers the business implications
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good team player and business partner
- Proficiency in Oracle and Microsoft Office
- Macro Database desirable
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval