Our client, a medical Devices company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Accounts payable Clerk for their site.
Accounts Payable Clerk
The finance function is a shared services group. This involves all of the Accounting related activities for 26 entities with new markets continually coming on line. The successful candidate will support our EMEA Operations. This position would suit an ambitious, enthusiastic and driven individual who is motivated to develop and grow within the organisation.
What will I be doing
- Monitors AP Mailboxes on a daily basis.
- Reviews supplier invoices and input into Oracle System. Identify any issue with invoices i.e. approval required, PO queries, credit notes etc. in a timely manner and run electronic supplier payment files via Oracle according to net payment terms.
- Daily communication with various internal and external customers.
- Process electronic/manual employee expense and credit card reports in accordance with company policy.
- Assist with AP month end close.
- Cashbook and Bank reconciliation.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Works on special projects for the Accounts Payable Supervisor/Accountant or Financial Controller as required.
- Performs a variety of related accounting tasks, as required.
What do I need
- A basic knowledge of accounting and its applications.
- Ability to work well in a team, take direction and be self-directed.
- Must be able to multi-task and to organise and prioritise tasks on a daily basis.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and other applicable software programs.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of an accounting team to accomplish organizational tasks and accounting deadlines.
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to meet financial reporting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
For further information on this Accounts Payable Clerk role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval