Our client, a leading Multinational in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Lead on a contract basis.
This is a project role and the successful candidate will be part of a wider Global Process Team supporting Procure to Pay Systems and Processes. The responsibility of this role will be to provide specialist knowledge and expertise in Accounts Payable during an SAP ERP Implementation Project.
- Preparation of payments to Vendors including matching of electronic payments to paid invoices and expense reports on a weekly basis
- Matching, coding and processing of Vendors Invoices and Credit Notes
- Understanding the reconciliation of Vendor’s statements & Accounts on a monthly basis
- Vendor contacts and resolution of ongoing vendor issues
- Monthly close & Reporting
- Supporting end-to-end design and implementation of the solution
- Partner and support Global Process Managers (GPM) to drive necessary business decisions and process adoption
- Promotes a Global Perspective.
- Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Support the design, build, and documentations to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Record to Report
- Support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners
- Completion of additional tasks that maybe assigned during the project by GPM
The successful candidate will have 3+ years experience in an accounts payable role preferably within a Shared Service and Multinational Environment. Accounting Technician Qualification is desirable. SAP or other major ERP systems experience is essential. Another language is desirable but not essential. Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders.is a must. A self starter with an ability to work under pressure in a fast changing environment and drive projects is essential. Flexibility for travel is required as this could be up to 20-30% depending on the requirements of the business.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. For further information on this role and confidential discussion, please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval