Telephone: 021 2066287
Accounts Receivable Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an AR Analyst Russian for their site.
What will I be doing
- Provide credit line recommendations to Affiliate (market) process owners on financial assessment & payment behaviours
- Execute sales order credit release
- Support standard customer collection activities
- Liaising with Affiliate CFO's and Credit Insurance provider, regarding credit lines and orders release approvals
- Comply with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) & Business control requirements & ensure adherence to Global, Regional & Local policies
- Monthly Aged Debt review analysis, presentation and management
- Quarterly Credit Committee data preparation & presentation for Global Treasury and Affiliates CFO's.
What do I need
- University Degree in Accounting or similar
- Knowledge of Order to Cash with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Fluency in Russia
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate process improvement skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Gather information efficiently and recommend solutions persuasively
- Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Compliance and controls experience
- Strong customer service skills
- SAP experience
For further information on this AR Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval