Who are the client?
A leading multinational company in the medical device sector are recruiting an Accounts Receivable Analyst for their site in Galway.
What will I be doing?
- Building business relationship with customers and sales organisation in assigned portfolio.
- Management of escalated issues
- Correspondence with customers and managing inquiries
- Contact customers for payment of past due invoices and document the results
- Responding to customer requests relating to invoices
- Interact with the sales organisation, order management, distribution and returns processing to drive customer disputes to resolution.
- Ensuring cash application is accurate and examining remittance advice
- Participating in process improvement to enhance customer satisfaction
- Quarter end/ Public holiday support as required
What do I need?
- Third Level Diploma/Degree in a relevant area
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification desirable
- Fluency in German and/or Swiss German and a second European language an advantage
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role ? preferably in Shared Service Centre in a Multinational organisation.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP experience is desirable
- Occasional travel may be required as part of the role
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Avril on 0860462367 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie