Who are the client?
A leading multinational organisation in the pharmaceutical sector are recruiting an Accounts Receivable Associate for their site in Cork.
What will I be doing?
- First point of contact for customer inquiries on customer master data in SAP
- Coordinating initiation and validation of O2C master data request
- Complete master data process changes using enablers and SAP
- Ensuring Quality by adhering to SOX and Financial Business controls
- Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice
- Serving as subject matter expert for all aspects of customer master data
- Understanding, advising and reporting master data implications and consequences to manager
- Analysing customer aging through FSCM in order to analyse collection priorities
- Answering customer inquiries on invoice disputes
- Contacting customers by phone or mail for collections using market best practices
- Running AR reports for management review
- Running billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
- Third Level Degree or a minimum of 2 years? financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational organisation
- Fluency in French/Spanish/German/Italian/Dutch/Turkish/Russian.
- 2+ years customer facing experience.
- Strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- High learning agility in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritisation showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- SAP experience desirable
For further information on this Accounts Receivable Associate role in Cork please contact Avril on 0860462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval