Our client a leading manufacturing company in Tipperary are recruiting for a skilled Accounts Receivable Lead to join the Finance Team on a contract basis to cover maternity leave. The role will comprise responsibility for processing and managing all Debtor Accounts and Cash Collection in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. The role will feed into the oversight of the Management Accountant on site, and in turn to the Financial Controller.
- Responsibility for processing and management of QParts invoicing.
- Understand Machinery invoicing process and provide backup support as and when required. Check sales invoices for accuracy before posting to general ledger.
- Manage the aged debtors’ ledgers (euro & sterling) and follow up with customers to ensure timely payments and operation of accounts within agreed limits. Build strong rapport with existing and new customers and with sales reps and colleagues.
- Reconcile bank lodgements for euro & sterling customers. Lodge any customer cheques.
- Prepare & issue weekly debtors query schedule to sales reps & senior management.
- Review and credit approve weekly upcoming despatch list. Liaise with Sales Office on customer accounts on hold before orders are released.
- Issue month end statements to customers.
- Support timely month end close process.
- Input and maintain warranty claims on system, follow up on any issues and report on warranty queries to senior management.
- Maintain & update customer master files.
- Work with external auditors on any debtor, warranty or general queries as required.
- Provide other support for the accounts office function such as credit card analysis at month end, Intrastat and VIES preparation, etc.
- Deal with Ad hoc queries.
For further information on this Accounts Receivable Lead role in Tipperary please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval