Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Manager for their site.
- Meets accounts receivable operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems and identifying process improvements within Credit & collections area.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Liaising with our Business Process Outsourcing Partner in monitoring the fulfillment of the SLA`s on customer master data, disputes timely resolution and cash application procedures.
- Tailoring on credit limit reviews with the Credit Analysts on all customers on the assigned geographic Hub.
- Make recommendations to improve the quality of credit management best practices & collection strategies.
- Weekly & monthly Sox and business controls reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments.
- Demonstrate and drive a customer focused approach in all communications with both affiliate and local stakeholders.
- Actively manage customer relationships and use outputs of customer survey to drive actions and performance.
- Conduct regular communication opportunities with affiliates to fully understand and meet their requirements.
- Coach and develop a team of @12 02C employees
- Hold regular 1-1 with your team members to develop engagement and commitment.
- Demonstrate and lead a culture of operational excellence where customer focus, compliance and communication is priority.
- Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team.
- Actively develop top talent and participate in succession planning.
- Communicate openly and effectively with all contacts to gain trust and deliver results.
- Share results within the team, tower and wider GBS centre to ensure staff are aware of their contribution to business goals.
- Lead and coach a culture of compliance within the team to ensure delivery of on time and in full SOX & business controls.
- Conduct regular audits within the team to raise awareness of privacy and compliance.
- University degree in accounting/business or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years? experience in credit and collections, preferably in a multinational SSC.
- Superior spreadsheets skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and understanding of D&B reporting is required.
- Second Fluent European Language an advantage.
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong people management and leadership skills is essential
- Must be able to work independently, capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Performance driven -seeks and acts on Results
- Self motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Experience in Inventory Management
- Has the ability to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues and is able to work as a member of a team
- Has the ability to recognise changing needs and pre-prioritise activities accordingly, is able to complete assigned projects and meet defined objectives and milestones.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Accuracy and Attention to Detail.
- Capable of problem solving.
- Work well under pressure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel etc.}
For further information on this Accounts Receivable Manager role in Cork please contact Valerie Lenihan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval