Telephone: 021-2066287 / 0860462367
Title: Accounts Receivable Manager
Who are the client?
A leading Multinational in the Pharmaceutical sector is recruiting an Accounts Receivable Manager for their site in Cork.
What will I be doing?
- Managing a team of 12, including performance management and development, etc.
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements within the Credit and Collections area
- Liaising with Senior Management
- Ensuring the fulfilment of various SLA's.
- Working with Credit Analysts to tailor credit limit reviews
- Preparing weekly/monthly SOX and business controls reports
- Demonstrating and driving a customer-focused approach
- Leading and coaching a culture of compliance within the team
- Conducting regular audits within the team
What do I need?
- 3rd level degree in accounting/relevant business area
- Min 3 years' experience in credit and collections
- Direct people management experience
- Proven ability to drive results and meet targets
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve efficiently while under pressure
- Strong reporting and Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP experience is desirable
- Fluency in a 2nd European language is an advantage
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Avril on 021 2066287 / 0860462367 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie