Who are the client?
A leading multinational organisation in the pharmaceutical sector are recruiting an Accounts Receivable Multilingual for their site in Cork. As Accounts Receivable Associate you will focus on Master Data, Billing, Invoicing, Credit and Collections.
What will I be doing?
- First point of contact for customer inquiries on customer master data in SAP
- Coordinating initiation and validation of O2C master data request
- Complete master data process changes using enablers and SAP
- Ensuring Quality by adhering to SOX and Financial Business controls
- Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice
- Serving as subject matter expert for all aspects of customer master data
- Understanding, advising and reporting master data implications and consequences to manager
- Analysing customer aging through FSCM in order to analyse collection priorities
- Answering customer inquiries on invoice disputes
- Contacting customers by phone or mail for collections using market best practices
- Running AR reports for management review
- Running billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
What do I need?
- Third Level Degree or a minimum of 2 years' financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational organisation
- Fluency in French/Spanish/German/Italian/Dutch/Turkish/Russian.
- 2+ years customer facing experience.
- Strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- High learning agility in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritisation showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- SAP experience desirable
For further information on this Accounts Receivable Multilingual role in Cork please contact Aisling on 091-730022/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval