Telephone: 087 2197421
AD Analytical Lead
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an AD Analytical Lead for their site.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective and efficient running of the Analytical Sciences team and will be part of the wider Technical Operations leadership team.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate technical leadership, collaboration, and coaching to facilitate the team in becoming a high performance organisation. Central to this objective will be the active engagement and communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
- A high level of innovation, enthusiasm and drive will be required to deliver site and strategic projects including the Analytical elements of new product introductions and analytical optimisation.
- Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements.
- Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma) to make them successful.
- Adhere to highest standards for Compliance (Quality and Safety), implement corporate standards and liaise effectively with global groups. Ensure compliance with site EHS policy, cGMP and other business regulations and participate in risk assessments, audits and incident investigations
- Collaborate with internal partners (i.e. other sites, R&D) and externally with CROs and prepare / track grant applications.
- Exhibit financial stewardship through the management and control of Analytical Sciences budget.
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up CAPA’s assigned to your team.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools.
- Support Graduate program within Analytical Sciences for Science graduates
Qualifications & Experience - Knowledge And Skills Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant leadership roles with experience in a supervisory role in a technical or analytical environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Responsible to assist in management of departmental activities including resource and budget development and management
- Provide Tactical and strategic direction to the analytical sciences team to enable the lifecycle management of analytical methods and equipment
- Strong Knowledge of typical analytical techniques used in Biotech and biologcis manufacturing
- Demonstrated track record of technology transfer supporting process or analytical tech transfer
- Proven leadership experience with demonstrated track record of talent acquisition and development
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and strengthen relationships with people on all levels across many functions and geographical locations
- Proven track record of Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers in a matrix organisation
- BSc. In Science or equivalent (Masters preferred).
- Project Management qualification such as, Project Management Professional
For further information on this AD Analytical Lead role in Cork please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.