Contact: Deborah Counihan
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Additive Manufacturing Engineer for their site in Cork
Additive Manufacturing Engineer
Job Description / Information
- Ensure GMPs and system safety
- Participate in FMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
- Participate and lead capital acquisition activity from specifying equipment, contract negotiation, Installation and validation.
- Provide training for manufacturing team members.
- Interface with Materials Science, Design and Quality Assurance departments to provide customer with a quality product in a timely manner.
- Validation, Appraisal and support of coating suppliers, machining suppliers and raw material suppliers e.g. Forgings, titanium etc.
- Communicate and participate in system and process troubleshooting with support team members and with external agents.
- Lead and participate in cross functional team across the Business supporting all critical business metrics
- Provide engineering support for New Product and new process introduction, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with new product Development Process.
- All other duties as assigned
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is required.
- The individual must have a minimum of 2 years? experience in an engineering role preferably within a CNC environment. Business understanding of operations and there impacts essential.
- High level of PC Skills required.
- Flexibility essential.
- Strong communication skills with both Internal and external agents.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- The individual should enjoy working in an aggressive, dynamic and results motivated team environment.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial.
- Experience in a six sigma and Lean Manufacturing environment with proven improvement results.
- Green or Black Belt 6 Sigma qualifications. Ability to effectively work cross-functionally with Product Dev., Quality, etc
For further information on this Additive Manufacturing Engineer Role in Cork please contact Deborah Counihan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval