Graduate Admin Commercial Capabilities
Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Admin Commercial Capabilities for their site.
What will I be doing
- To provide supervised and structured technical/administrative support to their Functional Manager.
- The main purpose is to provide a valuable business contribution whilst also gaining practical and relevant work experience.
- Co-ordination, documentation, tracking and reporting of logistical elements within our learning programmes.
- Maintenance of Learning Management System (LMS) and Competency Management System (CMS).
- Analysis & reporting of KPI's and impact measurements within learning programmes.
- Validation of "proof of concept" methodologies.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new tools/systems.
- Management and design of Commercial Capabilities internal intranet site.
- General Administrative duties.
What do I need
- Working knowledge of key Microsoft Applications
- Database analytics ability and knowledge of technical language such as VBA or SQL
- Experience in Web Design
- Time /Self-management, ability to work on one's own initiative
- Analytical ability.
- Performs routine tasks working from detailed written or verbal instructions.
For further information on this Admin Commercial Capabilities role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval