Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Administration Assistant for their site. The successful candidate will support the team in planning and executing programmes for both customer and internal groups and will play a key role within the dynamic customer focused team.
Support the Customer Events Specialists in programme administrative requirements including:
- Prepare programme materials including NDAs, agendas, attendee sign-in and checklists, name badges, table tents, evaluation forms and others
- Set up meeting rooms and support programme live management as required per programme definition
- Prepare other required meeting collateral and work with relevant teams to incorporate as required
- Compile programme evaluation feedback and follow up on actions as appropriate
- Coordinate and process all POs and invoices, ensuring compliance with global legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure all documentation is scanned and filed appropriately following each event
- Support the Team in planning for all programmes – both customer and internal
- Organise weekly team meetings, prepare agenda and content for discussion, process and communicate minutes / actions
- Maintain customer and internal stakeholder database
- Hands-on support for the full team as required
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and tools.
- Manage storage capacity
- Maintain occupancy spreadsheet
- Monitor and maintain appropriate inventory and material stocks required for programme execution
Qualifications & Experience:
- The position will require a candidate with a solid administrative and support background, with experience of working in a busy environment. Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills are a prerequisite along with the required skill set and attributes as outlined below:
- Advanced PC skills including full Microsoft Office suite and specifically Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- A high degree of reliability, flexibility and confidentiality
- Ability to work unsupervised on day-to-day duties and tasks
- Strong team player with ability to show initiative, aligned with team and processes
- Ability to liaise with management and staff at all levels, as well as appropriate interaction with visiting staff and customers
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- High standard of personal presentation
- A relevant qualification in Office Management or related discipline is desirable
Skills and Competencies required for this role;
- Communication– Clearly communicates both verbally and in writing; encourages an open exchange of information and viewpoints; actively listens to others.
- Relationship Building– Builds and maintains positive relationships with co-workers across a variety of functions and locations within the organization.
- Judgment– Makes timely and sound decisions based on an accurate analysis of relevant information and the pros and cons of alternatives
- Desirable– Presentation skills, problem solving skills, assertiveness, time management skills, attention to detail.
- Works on own initiative - Willing to take ownership of assignments and see them to completion.
For further information on this Administration Assistant role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.