Telephone: 087 2197421
Advanced Operations Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Advanced Operations Manager for their site.
- This individual will have responsibility for managing project managers & engineers tasked with the effective introduction of New products & technologies in line with divisional product portfolios.
- The individual will have ultimate responsibility for project & stakeholder management, people management and technical assessment of all assigned projects.
- They will successfully lead the team to deliver key programs or projects per associated timelines, quality requirements within budgetary constraints.
- B.S in Engineering, Science or business discipline required or a related masters degree. 3 to 5 Years leadership experience or substantial engineering support or project management experience in a team based environment is required. Experience in managing a new products or process team preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and presentation skills essential.
- Individual must possess strong leadership skills, proven ability to coach and mentor individuals in technical skills and people development areas. The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic and results driven team based environment with flexibility essential.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and engineering experience in new product introduction in a regulated environment preferred
For further information on this Advanced Operations Manager role in Cork please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.