Telephone: 086 3073779
Analytical Chemist - 12 Month Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Analytical Chemist for their site.
- Proficient knowledge of analytical separations technologies such as LC and GC and root cause failure mode analysis required.
- You will provide technical support for chemistry methodology, including OOS and OOT investigations and manufacturing investigations
- You will perform data review and technical review of drug combination products in a compliant and efficient manner as required. You will be responsible for creating, updating and reviewing of documents.
- You will lead new and continuous improvement projects incorporating Lean Sigma principles, lead laboratory investigations and assist in test method troubleshooting.
- You will assist in the training and support of new analysts as required.
- You will participate in audit preparation and follow up.
- You will actively participate in projects inside and outside the Laboratory and liaise with other team members to ensure that the team objectives are met.
- We are looking for a qualified person to level 8 in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline and desirably with
- 5+ year’s relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. Leading root cause investigations; driving problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- The ability to demonstrate self-motivation and to pro-actively prioritize your work schedule is desired.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this role Analytical Chemist in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval