Telephone: 086 8395533
Analytical Chemist (QC)
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Analytical Chemist for their site.
The Analytical Chemist will provide analytical support to all projects guaranteeing that development analytical tasks are accomplished within the time frame defined and according with the scope and GMP requirements.
- Analytical support to new projects, activities related to analytical development, validation and/or transfer work for projects;
- Ensure that technical transfer analytical tasks are accomplished within the timeframe defined and in accordance with the scope and cGMP requirements;
- Generation of documentation to support the introduction of new products from external customers (protocols, reports, methods and specifications);
- Improve knowledge in Analytical Chemistry area in terms of new technologies and new methodologies;
- To maintain all laboratory notebooks and records as per GMP and in accordance with the Quality System in place;
- To calibrate and maintain designated laboratory instruments;
- To support the laboratory testing schedule in order to create an efficient QC operational function;
- To highlight any deviations or non-conformance's in testing or work practice;
- Liaise with other departments and external customers;
- To adhere and ensure all safety requirements and expectations are met;
- Participate in Laboratory audits e.g. Regulatory /Customer;
- Interpret analytical results and resolve technical and/or operational problems and provide technical advice and support to analysts.
- Minimum of 3 years industrial experience in a GMP regulated chemistry laboratory;
- Third Level Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or other related qualification is required as a minimum;
- Excellent knowledge of GC, HPLC (UPLC experience would be an advantage);
- A good knowledge of wet chemistry, Karl Fisher, FTIR, particle size analysis desirable;
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral;
- Results driven, positive attitude, team player, able to deal with multiple projects/tasks simultaneously;
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity at all times;
- Analytical skills and ability to make decisions under pressure;
- Flexibility is essential (willingness to work shift patterns as required by business needs);
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent computer skills e.g. MS Word, Excel;
- Experience with LIMS and Empower is desirable.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.
For further information on this Analytical Chemist role in Cork please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval