Telephone: 086 0449473
Analytical Lab - Chemist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Analytical Lab – Chemist for their site.
- Reporting to Laboratory Supervisor, with responsibility for day to day management of up to ten analysts in Assay and Elution testing of drug/ medical device products
- Proficient knowledge of analytical separations technologies such as LC and GC and root cause failure mode analysis required.
- Provide technical support for chemistry methodology, including OOS and OOT investigations and manufacturing investigations
- Responsible for creating, updating and reviewing of documents.
- Leading new and continuous improvement projects.
- Assist in the training and support of new analysts as required.
- Participate in audit preparation and follow up.
- Participate in projects inside and outside the Laboratory and liaise with other team members to ensure that the team objectives are met.
- We are looking for a qualified person to level 8 in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline and with
- 5+ year’s relevant experience with people management experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Leading root cause investigations; driving problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- The ability to demonstrate self-motivation and to pro-actively prioritize your work schedule is desired.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Analytical Lab - Chemist role in Galway please contact Orla on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.