|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Analytical Lab Specialist
Job ID: JOB-11532
Analytical Lab Specialist
I’m working with a leading Pharmaceutical company in Mayo that is recruiting for an Analytical Lab Specialist to join their Technical Lab team on a 1 year fixed term contract.
The Technical Lab team is responsible for method development and validation of existing commercial analytical methods and associated master document updates. The group provides analytical remediation support to the other quality sites. Performs analytical investigations through cross functional teams to support manufacturing and the introduction of product component changes in the wider organisation.
- As Analytical Technology Specialist, you will research and develop methods to current regulatory standards
- In this role, you will perform all related method development verification testing
- As part of this diverse and inclusive team you will adhere to all company standards in the areas of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- You will support the generation, review and approval of technical documentation
- Fostering an environment of continuous improvement, Ensure good housekeeping and good laboratory practices
- We believe in collaboration so in this role you will work with the team, Supervisors, and Laboratory Manager to ensure compliance to Quality Management System
- In this role you will rotate shifts monthly – 1st month days, 2nd month evenings
- 3rd Level qualification in Chemistry or related science discipline.
- MSc. Qualification in relevant discipline an advantage
Technical Skills and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar or related role and experience in Method Development / Validation
- Competent in HPLC/UPLC, and GC techniques. LC / GC Mass Spectrometry is a requirement
- Experience with Statistical Analysis, Quality by Design, Dry Lab or similar software
- Good knowledge of ICH guidelines
- Proven experience of working with a range of analytical equipment and laboratory techniques.
- Strong technical writing skills for protocol / report generation
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to co-ordinate testing, information sharing across the global network.
- Ability to work on own initiative and systemically troubleshoot ensuring new methods are in line with regulatory guidelines.
- The successful candidate needs to be flexible and lead projects assigned to them.
For further information on this role please contact Clara Burke on 086 816 8273/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…