Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Analytical Laboratory Technician for their site.
- To perform routine Analytical testing as assigned and to accurately document tests results. They are responsible for ensuring that all testing is carried out in line with all quality system and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understand and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems (including ISO 17025 for accredited laboratory).
- Delivery of key Quality and Performance Objectives.
- Conduct testing according to written procedures - in-process and finished product testing for Analytical test support.
- Collect, compile and analyse data and prepare laboratory reports.
- Ensure all notebooks/logbooks/Datasheets are completed and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Records all information and raw data only on designated forms or logbooks and/or via appropriate systems.
- Assist manufacturing/operations/quality in solving quality-related problems.
- Ensure NCEG's, laboratory investigations and out of specification results are documented and reported to Laboratory Management.
- Ensure equipment standards and other materials are approved/released prior to use.
- Performs cleaning, preventative maintenance, verification of instruments and equipment where required.
- Perform new equipment qualifications and requalification’s as assigned and write related protocols/reports.
- Ensure all training is completed as per Laboratory Training Program.
- Support Internal/External Audits.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- To build quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Perform and assist with additional duties as may be directed by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of HETAC Level 7 in a Science, Chemistry or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in an Analytical Laboratory is essential.
- Knowledge & experience of HPLC is essential for this role.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
For further information on this Analytical Laboratory Technician role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.