Analytical Scientist (Technical Ops)
Job ID: JOB-11729
Job Title: Analytical Scientist (QC Analyst/Chemist)
Duration: 12 months initial FTC
Working as part of our Technical Operations team, you will lead method developments, validation activities and provide technical guidance on analytical investigations and optimizations.
As one of Ireland’s Great Places to Work, you will be joining an award-winning and talented team where you can grow your career while making a worldwide impact every day. Is this a team you want to be part of? Then read on…….
- Lead all aspects of analytical support for new products to the site.
- Evaluate and verify analytical methods across a range of techniques.
- Establish relationships with R&D and S&T group for effective knowledge transfer and to develop a concise understanding of analytical requirements
- Demonstrate scientific initiative and creativity towards continuous process improvement for product quality and yield.
- Support the Quality and EHS teams on cGMP procedures contributing to developing appropriate specification documents for raw materials, In-process, and finished products.
- Interpret all relevant regulatory directives/guidelines.
- Provide technical support for the purchase of new analytical equipment, developing protocols for pre and post-installation and operational qualifications
- Support the testing of all routine raw material, in-process, and finished product as per schedule and records are maintained to appropriate requirements.
- Transfer of assigned projects to QC Lab, ensuring comprehensive coaching and training is provided.
- PhD/Masters in Analytical Sciences or related subjects with 1-year experience or relevant Hons Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience working in cGMP and GLP environment.
Experience/Technical Skills Required:
- Experience operating to cGMP standards utilizing laboratory equipment.
- Expert in HPLC, GC, strong working knowledge of LCMS, GCMS, and XRD.
- Method development and validation experience.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is essential.
- Proven track record in an analytical role.
For further information on this role please contact Shane Connolly on 0872197421 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…