Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit an Analytical Technical Scientist for their site.
- Analytical transfer of methods
- Scheduling of all transfer and validation/ qualification paperwork reviews and write ups
- Ensure routine lab duties including critical reagent qualifications, inventory management and equipment maintenance are scheduled and performed for anything related to Long Acting Injectable
- Interdepartmental co-ordination - facilitates product release, drive completion of defined projects etc.
- B.Sc. or Master’s Degree in Biological Science with a minimum of 4 years GMP experience
- Practical experience of Biological Assays and basic lab techniques
- Bioassay/ Cell Culture is essential for this role
- Sound scientific/practical understanding of Biological based methods
- Co-ordination of daily, weekly and monthly finite schedules
- Working Knowledge and hand on with Biological assays of all types
- Knowledge of phases of development and requirements for each phase of drug Development
- Proven problem solving ability
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to lead and drive a group to meet timelines
- Technical writing
- Willingness to up-skill and collaborate
- Experience interacting with other departments/teams at local and corporate level
- Support NPI activities and lead various aspects to ensure all necessary processes and procedures are in place to be audit ready.
- Experience with GMP regulatory inspections.
- Experience of managing & coordinating analytical method transfer activities.
- Experience with interacting in project teams at a local/global/corporate level.
For further information on this Analytical Technical Scientist role in Mayo please contact Clara Burke on 086-8168273/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.