Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit an Analytical Technical Supervisor for their site.
The role entails organizing all testing schedules of the product/components to tie in with production, paperwork review and write ups, QMS and various lab activities. The position requires clear and sustained delivery of the departments targets and milestones. Outside of routine scheduling the role does entail interfacing with multiple departments within the site in addition to corporate colleagues and being able to facilitate ad hoc requests for data management/review. The role will entail working closely with scientists and Snr Manager to facilitate all projects.
- Co-ordination of all department group scheduling activities
- Scheduling of all paperwork reviews and write ups
- Chair and lead weekly OPEX and Bioassay meeting
- Ensure routine lab duties including critical reagent qualifications, inventory management and equipment maintenance are scheduled and performed
- Interdepartmental co-ordination - facilitates product release, drive completion of defined projects etc.
- Drive completion of investigations and Root Cause Analyses in a timeline manner
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. or Master’s Degree in Biological Science with a minimum of 4 years GMP experience
- Practical experience of Biological Assays and basic lab techniques
- Sound scientific/practical understanding of Biological based methods
- Co-ordination of daily, weekly and monthly finite schedules
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Working Knowledge and hand on with Biological assays of all types
- Knowledge of phases of development and requirements for each phase of drug Development
- Proven problem solving ability
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to lead and drive a group to meet timelines
- Technical writing
- Willingness to up-skill and collaborate
- Experience interacting with other departments/teams at local and corporate level
For further information on this Analytical Technical Supervisor role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.