Telephone: 087 2197421
Analytical Technology Specialist
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit an Analytical Technology Specialist for their site.
- Method Development / Validation
- Hons. Degree in a Scientific subject with a strong chemistry component
- 5-10 years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Method Development / Validation
- Competent in HPLC/UPLC and GC techniques
- Experience with Statistical Analysis, Quality by Design, Dry Lab or similar software
- Good knowledge of ICH guidelines
- Proven experience of working with a range of analytical equipment and laboratory techniques.
- Strong technical writing skills for protocol / report generation
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to co-ordinate testing, information sharing across the global network.
- Ability to work on own initiative and systemically troubleshoot ensuring new methods are in line with regulatory guidelines.
- The successful candidate needs to be flexible and lead projects assigned to them.
For further information on this Analytical Technology Specialist role in Mayo please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.