Contact: Aoife O Reilly
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineering Technician for their site in Cork
- To maintain automation equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
- Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient operations, while adhering to change management and cGMP requirements.
- Assist with the commissioning of new equipment / projects.
- Order and maintain appropriate stock of spare parts.
- Cross Train technicians as required.
- Flexible to travel to support new equipment buy-offs / training.
- All adhoc duties as required.
- Level 6, Level 7 or Level 8 HETAC qualification in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical / Automation Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar.
- Qualified trades personnel with industrial experience will also be considered.
- Experience in high volume automation / robotics required.
- Experience in a Healthcare medical device manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Servo Motor drives, Vision systems, Ultrasonic welding, workshop machining desirable.
- Understanding of Process Capability.
- Understanding of MSA or GR&R.
- Experience in leading process improvement projects in medical device environment.
- Experience in FAT, SAT, IOPQ of automated assembly lines.
- Good communication and influencing skills are essential.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Availability to work shift patterns.
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Cork Please Contact Aoife O Reilly on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval