- Contribute significantly to implementing technical solutions within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team which will contain other developers, data scientists, product owners and DevOps engineers.
- Work within a defined agile delivery process to deliver high quality code for complex projects
- Continuously innovate in terms of process and technology
- Be a proactive stakeholder in quality of code and overall product quality
- Must embrace emerging technologies and keep abreast of new frameworks, tools and programming languages
- Must have strong verbal, written and organizational skills and strong customer focus
- Will perform additional job duties as required
Knowledge & Skills
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in designing and developing web based applications. Full stack development experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a high-paced agile continuous deployment environment
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful services.
- Experience with domain driven design and micro-service architectures would be an advantage
- Expert in core Java development with experience of Spring Ecosystem a distinct advantage
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL
- Experience of both windows and Linux or Unix based operating systems
- Experience with Apigee or Pivotal Cloud Foundry would be a distinct advantage
- Experience with SDLC artefact management tools such as JIRA
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred
For further information on this Application Developer role in Tipperary please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.