Our Client a FinTech Company are looking to recruit an Applications Security Analyst for their Dublin Office.
Application Security Analyst
The Company is a Financial Services Company that specialises in tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 600 people worldwide, they provide international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies.
- Conduct regular penetration testing on both applications and infrastructure.
- Provide subject matter expertise to product and application development teams.
- Analyse, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents
- Developing technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Investigate incidents.
- Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures in a very agile and fast moving environment.
- Communicate and coordinate with other teams, internal business units and upper management.
Technical IT knowledge in one or more of these areas:
- Software Development
- Application Security.
- Working knowledge of common vulnerability frameworks such as OWASP
- Good working knowledge of Open Source Technologies. For example, KALI, SNORT etc.
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET framework highly desirable.
- Willingness to acquire in-depth knowledge of network- and application security technologies.
- Knowledge of the current IT threat landscape and emerging trends in cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to work in team environments.
- Strong reporting skill critical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Security, or relevant equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Industry certification such as: CEH, ECSA, GSEC, GIAC, GPEN
For further information on this IT Application Security Analyst role in Dublin please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval