Telephone: 091 730022
Applications Systems Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Applications Systems Analyst for their site.
This position is responsible for management, implementation, administration and training of specific Application Systems projects and functions worldwide.
- Assesses and plans system needs for one or more of the following departments:
- Develops and establishes worldwide systems, department standards, training, and procedures.
- Participate in building Oracle knowledgebase.
- Designs and prepares reports and performs data analysis.
- Designs and implements system training for new department employees.
- Trains department employees on new systems.
- Responsible for implementing department systems at new company sites.
- Creates and manages training tools and reference materials.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- 5 years + supporting ERP Systems (SAP/ or Oracle preferred).
- 5 years + of system design, analysis and training.
- 2 years + years of project management experience.
- Ability to train others on complicated computerized systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A general knowledge of the medical device industry is desirable.
- Ability to work with others effectively to analyse problems and implement solutions.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve problems.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Demonstrated computer skills with spread sheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
For further information on this Software Engineer role in Galway please contact Catriona Coogan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval