Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a AR Associate German for their site.
Responsibilities as AR Associate German:
- Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Business controls to ensure quality
- Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice
- Serve as subject matter expert and “go to” contact for all aspects of customer master data
- Understands, advises and reports master data implications and consequences to manager
- Analyse customer aging through FSCM in order to analyse collection priorities
- Answer customer inquiries on invoice disputes
- Enter customer disputes in FSCM
- Contact customers by phone or mail for collections using market best practices
- Run AR reports for management review
- Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
- Cash applications daily allocating payments to customer accounts
- Cash Application, collections and resolution of open disputes.
- Basic Qualifications
- Ideally college graduate or a minimum of 2 years financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Fluency in required language for role is a requirement, additional European language is an advantage
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.