Our client, a technology company in Antrim are currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer for their site.
Main duties will include:
- Responsibility for creating specifications from customer and hardware requirements documentation
- Develop the required detail around the software specification working alongside systems, hardware and production engineers as well as customers.
- Develop the customer specific application software.
- Develop test harnesses to simulate software.
- Apply expert knowledge to resolve complex technical situations effectively and quickly.
- Assist with and take ownership of software process development.
- Provide support to other teams such as production, product support and quality
- The candidate will be responsible for developing customer specific application software for that embedded microprocessor.
- The candidate should be aware or have experience in all stages of the software lifecycle/processes and have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of digital and analogue electronic circuitry is desirable.
- The candidate will also need to develop test harnesses to simulate software well so design/test experience using VHDL is also desirable.
- Although part of the Sensor Design Group, work will extend to cover all ASIC software activities as the need arises in any other team or department.
- You will be responsible for creating specifications from customer and hardware requirements documentation working alongside systems, hardware and production engineers as well as customers.
- You must possess a degree in Software Engineering (minimum 2:1) & 2 years industrial experience in a software design role.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in developing software (embedded, system or application) and/or VHDL design/verification.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Sensata is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
For further information on this ASIC Software Engineer role in Antrim please contact Dee Curley 0867902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.