|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Assc. MDR/Vigilance Specialist
Job ID: JOB-11583
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist
Location: Work from home initially / Ballybrit Galway
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a MDR/Vigilance Specialist for their site.
Key Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Part of a team responsible for the management of all incoming product events from a range of sources and geographies.
- Responsible for the data entry of field complaints reported for medical devices into complaint database, including documentation review and complaint assessment.
- Support Vigilance and Medical Device Report (MDR) regulatory reporting by ensuring timely assessment of incoming complaint events.
- Support complaint trend analysis and issuance of key reports to relevant departments.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities to support efficiency and productivity gains opportunities within the PXM department.
- Build product knowledge and technical expertise of the product group you support.
- Adherence to procedures at all times to ensure compliance.
- Ensure highest quality of product event data entry for accuracy of reporting to regulatory agencies. Ensures complete and accurate maintenance and reporting of Medical Device.
Key Skills & Experience
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or related discipline.
- We are looking for a dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Candidates must be able to think critically and make sound decisions.
- Candidates must be focused on patient safety and customer service, set high standards, instils operational excellence, drive accountability and model ethical behavior.
- Candidates must be a good communicator and are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this role please contact Shane Connolly on 0872197421 or email@example.com
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…