Telephone: 021 2066287
Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant for their site.
What will I be doing
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close
- Sales Reporting and Analysis.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assist in preparation and reconciliation of European VAT returns
- Assistance with Statutory Accounts preparation and reconciliation
- Assistance with external audits
- Assistance with Treasury related matters
- Preparation of payroll files for external payroll provider and monthly payroll reports
- Assists other senior Finance team members in month end closing by running reports, compiling data, reconciling accounts and processing journal entries.
- Assists Controller in preparing, documenting and testing requirements for SOX audit and regular financial audit.
- Works with other employees to assist them in completing projects and tasks within the department.
- Performs other related clerical and accounting tasks, as assigned.
What do I need
- 2+ years' experience in similar position and part qualified Accountant either ACA/ACCA/IATI/CIMA.
- Broad understanding of Accounting and Financial Control Principles & Practice
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively with others.
- Ability to read and understand accounting related information and to prepare and summarize basic financial reports.
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval