Contact: Jenny Dore
Telephone: 086 0449371
ASSISTANT LEGAL COUNSEL
Who are they?
A global leader in rapid point-of-care diagnostics. Being a leading developer of innovative diagnostic and monitoring devices, allows us to combine near patient monitoring tools with value-added healthcare services in order to improve care and lower healthcare costs for both providers and patients. With major research & development and operational centres in the US, UK, and Germany, and manufacturing sites in the UK, Germany, China, Japan, Korea and the US is truly global in scope. The ideal candidate will work closely with Legal Counsel providing general legal support.
What will I Be Doing?
- Review and drafting of commercial contracts (sales, supply chain and distribution contracts, SLAs, NDAs, 3P contracts;
- Company secretarial and corporate governance;
- Company compliance with marketing, FCPA, and ethical business policies; and
- Assisting with corporate restructuring work, as and when it arises.
What Do I Need?
- Law background.
- 2-3 years? experience, in a commercial environment. Previous in house or business experience is a distinct advantage.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Creative, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Flexible and adapts to change.
- A self-starter, demonstrating time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare and medical devices is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of anti-corruption laws and regulations.
Please contact Hero recruitment for further information please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 for a confidential conversation.