The Assistant Quality Manager – provides Quality leadership for our client’s company. Facility Business and so contributes to the growth and profitability of the medical device company in Mayo.
These provisions include the necessary monitoring, feedback and corrective action mechanisms to ensure continued compliance to both system provisions as well as product (device) requirements.
- Lead and develop the Quality Team
- Develop and advise on the development of quality systems and procedures within the plant and support of global quality procedures.
- Provide leadership in change management and risk assessment.
- Conduct, lead, or direct product complaint investigations.
- Participate in the Internal audit program
- Provide project leadership for implementing continuous improvement projects
- Provide leadership and resources for raw material inspection, in process inspection and verification and release of finished goods into distribution
- Provide leadership and resources for validation testing, maintenance and calibration of test equipment.
- Ensure team is trained to FDA QSR, ISO 13485 / 14971 and MDSAP requirements.
- Support External Audits
- Serve as back-up to QA Manager
- Quality Metric reporting and support for Management review
- Personnel Staffing and Management
- Problem Solving and Analysing
- Project Managing (includes AFE process)
- Fiscal Managing (includes budget preparation)
- Goal Setting
- Processes Improvement
- Change management
- Degree in Physical Science, Engineering, or other related discipline
- 10 years’ experience in a quality engineering/systems role including people management experience.
- Knowledge of applicable foreign and domestic regulation
- Knowledge of quality engineering tools and statistical quality control techniques
- Knowledge of quality auditing techniques
- Knowledge of process validation techniques
- Knowledge of resource planning
- Knowledge of project management skills
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
For further information on this Assistant Quality Manager role in Mayo please contact Orla on 0860449473/ Talent@hero.ie
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.