Telephone: 086 8395533
Associate Supplier Quality Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Associate Supplier Quality Engineer for their site.
- You will support the evaluation and selection of global best-in-class suppliers.
- You will certify suppliers to achieve Dock to Stock status for supplied components.
- You will be monitoring, analysing and identifying trends from supplier quality and performance data and complete monthly metrics and scorecards.
- You will review and disposition supplier change requests, coordinate activities with suppliers and with internal cross-functional support teams to develop and implement appropriate strategies to qualify and support the change.
- You will use statistical analysis and quality tools to aid the resolution of complex problems.
- You will function effectively as part of cross functional and cross organizational teams.
We are looking for a qualified person educated to Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (i.e.: Engineering, Materials, Science) with a minimum of 1 year working experience in an engineering function, preferably within the medical device or related industry.
- Previous supplier engineering experience is advantageous.
You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Practical working knowledge of statistical data analysis and quality improvement tools and techniques is preferable.
You will execute effectively to achieve business results; monitors progress, intervening to remove obstacles; demonstrates a sense of urgency for achieving results. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval